Wedding disaster...groom down

Reaction score
A co-worker of mine posted this picture on Facebook from a wedding she attended this past weekend. Three hours before the ceremony while taking pictures of the happy couple and wedding party, their photographer accidentally hit the groom in the head...with the a quad copter. I don't know what kind. She didn't tell me. (I am a PV2+ owner and member of this forum.) This picture is apparently from the emergency room where he received stitches. He made it to the altar on time. Now they are off on their honeymoon cruise, where he can't get in the water for seven days. Now that's a story to tell their kids some day.

Attachments

• PIC.jpg
    PIC.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 647
Ouch! That sucks.

The photographers like.. "Do I still get paid?" LOL

Wow not cool though. Glad all he needed was some stitches. Hopefully one day they can laugh it off.

Just one more incident for the FAA to tuck away only to pull out later when they answer the wailing and gnashing of teeth that will happen when they publish their sUAS Rule. We are providing all the proof the FAA will ever need to support whatever it is they decide to do.

SilentAV8R said:
Just one more incident for the FAA to tuck away only to pull out later when they answer the wailing and gnashing of teeth that will happen when they publish their sUAS Rule. We are providing all the proof the FAA will ever need to support whatever it is they decide to do.

we should all enjoy these days we have now, we can pretty much enjoy unrestricted flight few restrictions exist for now. However soon I believe will end up with designated fly areas/fly park type arrangements. There's actually a few in Minnesota now. Don't think the future looks good for anything with a flying camera on it. THAT WORD THE DRONE WILL KILL IT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers