Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Wedding disaster...groom down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wxman, Jun 8, 2014.

1. wxman

A co-worker of mine posted this picture on Facebook from a wedding she attended this past weekend. Three hours before the ceremony while taking pictures of the happy couple and wedding party, their photographer accidentally hit the groom in the head...with the a quad copter. I don't know what kind. She didn't tell me. (I am a PV2+ owner and member of this forum.) This picture is apparently from the emergency room where he received stitches. He made it to the altar on time. Now they are off on their honeymoon cruise, where he can't get in the water for seven days. Now that's a story to tell their kids some day.

Attached Files:

• PIC.jpg
      PIC.jpg
      File size:
      19.1 KB
      Views:
  2. kydan

Ouch! That sucks.

3. FRS

FRS

The photographers like.. "Do I still get paid?" LOL

Wow not cool though. Glad all he needed was some stitches. Hopefully one day they can laugh it off.

4. SilentAV8R

Just one more incident for the FAA to tuck away only to pull out later when they answer the wailing and gnashing of teeth that will happen when they publish their sUAS Rule. We are providing all the proof the FAA will ever need to support whatever it is they decide to do.

5. Garysam

we should all enjoy these days we have now, we can pretty much enjoy unrestricted flight few restrictions exist for now. However soon I believe will end up with designated fly areas/fly park type arrangements. There's actually a few in Minnesota now. Don't think the future looks good for anything with a flying camera on it. THAT WORD THE DRONE WILL KILL IT.

6. TexasHighDef

Here is another groom getting hit. The photographer then put the video onto youtube and has thousands from it so far.

Enough to buy a s800 for their next shoot.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqB6_y71xE[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqB6_y71xE