WEDDING DANCE THROUGH THE EYES OF MY PHANTOM 4

Agreed, very nice! But I'm also wondering about the noise phantom makes. Wasn't it distracting down below?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Very nice and great choice of music for the occasion.

Very nice job. To complete it, you should also add close ups taken from other cameras to give interesting effects.

Thank you so much for the kind words guys. For all of you who were wondering if the drone was a distraction, yes it was, but in a good way. The noise it made was never heard at all because there was music playing, loud enough to drown the sound made by the drone. The Phantom's presence in the air really called attention. People were curious, fascinated and amazed. They loved it because it was something very unique. Everyone was happy to see it flying above in a circle, they were even waving at the Phantom. With open arms, everybody welcomed my Phantom's existence up there. My Phantom and I were deeply humbled. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
I appreciate all the suggestions you guys have given me. I am sure it will help a lot in improving my craft. Thank you.

On a funny note, there was one person who I'm pretty sure wasn't pleased with the drone - the wedding photographer/videographer. It sure made him look so obsolete! LOL. Aerial videography is the future!

Reactions: Neon Euc
On a funny note, there was one person who I'm pretty sure wasn't pleased with the drone - the wedding photographer/videographer. It sure made him look so obsolete! LOL. Aerial videography is the future!

That's too bad. Aerial photography is cool - but will not replace the work of a videographer/photographer. He should have used that opportunity to talk to you about your Phantom with the objective of adding aerial videos to his toolkit.

If the bride and groom are good friends of yours, you might want to contact the videographer and offer him a few of your aerial sequences for inclusion into their final wedding video. It would improve the video and make everybody happy...

Reactions: PLPhoto
That's too bad. Aerial photography is cool - but will not replace the work of a videographer/photographer. He should have used that opportunity to talk to you about your Phantom with the objective of adding aerial videos to his toolkit.

If the bride and groom are good friends of yours, you might want to contact the videographer and offer him a few of your aerial sequences for inclusion into their final wedding video. It would improve the video and make everybody happy...

I agree. And yes, the bride and groom are good friends of mine. They were the ones who requested that I capture some aerial footages to supplement the work of the official videographer. I already provided them with the unedited version so they may have freedom to pick whatever parts of the video they wish to send to the video editor.

Nice video. You might have been wise to have worked with the on-scene photographer. It could have brought you future business. This is exactly what we did a few weeks ago and it looks very promising as to working with the photographer and the wedding venue.

Reactions: Nickster
Not looking to start a flame, but raising these more as curious Qs.

How did you handle flying it overhead? Standard is to not fly it over people's heads. Did you ask everyone's permission? Just flew it anyway?

Also, is your video 4K and zoomed in? or was the drone that close to everyone?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4