We'd like to introduce ourselves

Reaction score
Hi guys, we have a shop called www.darkenergydrones.com , we are a US based retailer of parts for the Phantom 3, Phantom 2 and some others shortly. We're adding inventory every week. We sell genuine OEM DJI parts at great prices since we part them out from full Phantoms that we carry. So you're still getting brand new parts at a great price.

We have had several orders from the Phantom Pilots followers already & we have a sponsored ad on here as well. Just wanted to drop in and say hi and hope to win over some new Dark Energy fans out there. We pride ourselves on fast shipping and customer service. Give us a try & if you like us tell all your friends! :)

And as a special for the weekend, we are offering a 5% discount off your order for Phantom Pilot members. Just use the coupon code "weekender" without the quotes and the discount will be applied. Thanks guys!

www.darkenergydrones.com

nice site..i wish i would have know of the 100 watt charger before i ordered from DJI..

Wanted to give a huge positive to these guys. Great customer service and without them my P3P would be without a LED. They are the only ones who carry it. Great job!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj