Website... New and long way to go...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I just started cobbling together a website for my Phantom, mostly because it's too cold to fly or play golf...

It's got a long way to go, but I'm fleshing it out slowly. Part of what I want to do with it is to group together helpful YouTube videos in one location to make it a little easier to get at them. I'm sure you guys have some favorites out there, so please share.

My own section is crappy, because I haven't had much time to fly since I bought the bird and I'm still pretty far down the learning curve. I'll get there...

This WebSite can be viewed with all versions of Chrome, and FireFox. It can, incredibly enough, be viewed with IE 8, though it loses a bit in the translation. It's written for 1024x768 screens, so some of the smaller screens may have some difficulties.

My coding skills have, I'm finding out, atrophied quite a bit over the last six years or so. HTML 5??? :eek: :shock:

Anyway... Feedback is welcome. Try to be kind...
http://www.droneslinger.com

I'm looking at some of the YouTube content on there and I need to get rid of a few and add a few. I really didn't pay that much attention to their content, obviously, as I was focused on putting the framework together...

-slinger

Very nice Gunslinger. Well worth the effort and I look forward to seeing where you take the site. Forums are great for getting help but they all suffer from the same problem, thread creep. I welcome any attempt to pull together the best video links but also the current state of the art thinking culled from some of these massive threads. :cool:

Thanks for your efforts to help the community.

Nice ...

coloradosky said:
Lookin' good Slinger!

Nice shots of the custom stickers- mind if I use an image or two for our own site?

Course not... Please help yourself, sir.. :)

Looks great so far Slinger. Wishing you lots of success in it's development. I look forward to exploring as you grow the site. ;)

Very cool brother. If i know you it will become a very helpful site to Phantom owners. Strong work. Look forward to seeing it grow.

James

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.