Web Page Help - Things Sure Have Changed! (Bootstrap)

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
So as the title suggest, I am looking for some guidance with an issue I am having. I haven't built a site in years so the cobwebs have moved in and I am at a loss here. I have a HTML bootstrap based theme I am trying to upload... pretty much anywhere. :) I would prefer Wordpress but Drupal or Joomla are okay too. Basically I have zipped it and tried to install it on WP but I getting errors. I corrected a few of them but I am hung up on this error - The package could not be installed. The style.css stylesheet doesn't contain a valid theme header.
The header is there so I don't get it. I would appreciate any suggestions from you site builder gurus! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah, and the worst part is that I am sure it is something simple I am missing that will be painfully clear to me when someone points it out. And I'm not sure who's starting rumors that I am smart but don't believe everything you hear.

Vinnie-jones-computer-nerd.jpg

Yeah, and the worst part is that I am sure it is something simple I am missing that will be painfully clear to me when someone points it out.
Yea that's about right but
where is that,,,someone...
I don't **** bout ....what ya call it again.jpg

Reactions: Clampit
Sorry, I only have experience with a few apps and scripts. Never used WP at all before.

In Jest:
You think you have got problems?
Check this out. . . Hehe
image.jpeg

Here's the latest con-figuration of an AR Drone C3PO.
I can't locate the On/Off switch or where the blades 'attaché'? ;-)

Bootstrap

RedHotPoker

Thanks Porky... I had seen that one, and I think every other one. :( I know it is a matter of one line but I can't nail it down.

Hey thanks man... Hehe

I know you will get it, as Persistence pay dividends. . . ;-)

image.jpeg

Keep on hammering away at it.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Clampit
Hehe, I resemble that remark, don't I?
Must have been from the awesome Millwork/Capentry class I studied here, at NAIT. ;-)

Jesus was a carpenter too, you know. Building castles in the sky.

RedHotPoker

I'll carry on searching for you TJ but I think you've already done that;)

So as the title suggest, I am looking for some guidance with an issue I am having. I haven't built a site in years so the cobwebs have moved in and I am at a loss here. I have a HTML bootstrap based theme I am trying to upload... pretty much anywhere. :) I would prefer Wordpress but Drupal or Joomla are okay too. Basically I have zipped it and tried to install it on WP but I getting errors. I corrected a few of them but I am hung up on this error - The package could not be installed. The style.css stylesheet doesn't contain a valid theme header.
The header is there so I don't get it. I would appreciate any suggestions from you site builder gurus! :)

I've always hard coded all of my websites but I've had limited exposure to css, though I know I should take the time to get more familiar with it...

-slinger

I've always hard coded all of my websites but I've had limited exposure to css, though I know I should take the time to get more familiar with it...

-slinger
Slingers Alive :eek:
image.jpeg

Reactions: Fplvert and Clampit
Koff!!!

108333629_amazoncom-val-kilmer-doc-holliday-tombstone-8x10-photo-.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members