Weak video transmission and loss of telemetry

Reaction score
Not sure what's causing this, only flew 100-200 feet and got the red weak transmission signal and loss all all telemetry as well. Flew at two different locations and still had the same issue. Changed out lightening cable but same results.

Last edited:
Not sure what's causing this, only flew 100-200 feet and got the red weak transmission signal and loss all all telemetry as well. Flew at two different locations and still had the same issue. Changed out lightening cable but same results.
Had a the exact same issue 2 weeks ago. Not one since. Using Android so probably not a cable issue. Just MO.

Using IOS however, still not sure what might be causing this. Hoping there are some members that can shed some light on this problem.

Did you get any messages under Aircraft Status, Radio Channel Quality? Like "Strong Interference"?

If you checked it at two different locations, but they were both in urban areas (same city), did they both have the same Radio Channel Quality messages?

Chris

Upload the txt file to Healthy Drones and see if you're getting any error messages. In the interim, bring in the usual suspects - shut down the GO app and reboot, look carefully at all of the cables and the antennas. Look at the P3 legs - that's where the antennas are - to make sure nothing is broken off or obviously messed up.

You mentioned two separate locations - I assume that they really are different areas, not just, for example, different ends of the same field. Local conditions could certainly be an issue.

If you can get back to your flying area easily, look at the screen in the GO app which shows channel strength. That is a pretty good indication of your RF background. The GO app is pretty good at finding the best channel. You can certainly lock on to one but there is probably no reason to do that.

Just relaized I had it set to channel 25, perhaps that might have been the problem. I just placed it back on auto and will try again tomorrow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik