Weak video signal

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm having problems with weak video signal on my phantom three professional. I'm using an iPad running the latest version of iOS and a phantom using the latest firmware.

I see a lot of folks on the Phantom 4 side are having the same issue, but I'm not hearing a lot about it with a Phantom 3 pro

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey everyone. I'm having problems with weak video signal on my phantom three professional. I'm using an iPad running the latest version of iOS and a phantom using the latest firmware.

I see a lot of folks on the Phantom 4 side are having the same issue, but I'm not hearing a lot about it with a Phantom 3 pro

Any ideas?

What version of the P3P?
W323, W323A, or W323B?
The video power output from the aircraft was reduced by 18% and 30% respectively on the A and B versions of the original W323, reducing the FPV range by approximately the same amount.

What version of the P3P?
W323, W323A, or W323B?
The video power output from the aircraft was reduced by 18% and 30% respectively on the A and B versions of the original W323, reducing the FPV range by approximately the same amount.
Is this firmware related or when you bought

Any ideas?

Grab a pair of these .....

http://www.amazon.com/Parabolic-Professional-Advanced-Controller-Transmitter/dp/B017IP2P98

Is this firmware related or when you bought
It's written in black ink on the back lower right side of the P3P aircraft itself, based upon manufacturing date, not purchase date, and is completely firmware independent.

It's been having the problem since I've purchased it. Doesn't matter wether it's 7 yards away or a mile away.

It's been having the problem since I've purchased it. Doesn't matter wether it's 7 yards away or a mile away.

I would return it or exchange it. Sounds like a manufacturing defect of some sort. They are mass produced and not every defect is discovered during QC. If an exchange doesn't fix the problem, then we'll have to look for a problem elsewhere, but that's my educated guess, with very limited information and very few specifics to work with.

It's written in black ink on the back lower right side of the P3P aircraft itself, based upon manufacturing date, not purchase date, and is completely firmware independent.
Thanks I have W323 ordered beginning of May 15 received mid May 15, had no signal issue for a couple of months so so disheartening, now I'm on
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1464728297.971057.jpg
& everything ok, would love to try out a few 3rd party apps but need latest every update installed, stay where I am or jump in, your thoughts will be appreciated, iPhone 6+ on iOS 9.2 all auto updates off & off again

Looks like the app has been updated today. We'll see how it goes

For some reason, the update made it worst for me. I'm getting more weak signal alert than ever before.

Update made it worse for me as well. I talked to them and they advised against using a iOS device. Android is preferred.

Update made it worse for me as well. I talked to them and they advised against using a iOS device. Android is preferred.
Really? What a crock! "We broke the perfectly working iOS app, so we now recommend you buy an Android tablet instead!" :rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4