Weak transmission signal

Reaction score
I have a P3P, in all honestly it has been in a couple of crashes. Recently I keep getting this error "weak transmission signal", and my dash gets all choppy like it's doing a bad job at buffering. Anyone else have this problem? It's even gotten so bad as to lose connection to the done all together. Is the receiver for the controller in the camera gimbal assembly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Have you tried test flying in a remote country area. Sounds like you may be suffering from wifi interference?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Microwave ovens are the worst culprits, they operate at 2.4 ghz, most wifi is limited to 4 watts , mw ovens run at 850 to a 1000 watts

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Have you tried test flying in a remote country area. Sounds like you may be suffering from wifi interference?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Hard I live in the city, and the city provides such great Photo abilities and great flying. But it also seems to be providing to much interference wherever I want to fly.

Got my P3S in Dec 16. About a half dozen flights before first firmware upgrade. Before the firmware update a week later, never experienced weak signal or lagging video. Now with latest firmware (Feb 17), get the warnings all the time. I live in a rural areas, do not suspect wifi interference. Any others experiencing less performance after FW updates?

I think it may be coincidental to cosmic interference such as solar flares. My dad and I experience broadcast TV interference lately.

Good morning. I also have this problem, I have P3P and I updated yesterday with a firmware version V01.11.020 and I am not able to fly because only the red bar with the message "Remote Controller Signal Weak" appears. Can someone help me? I already tried installing an old version of the firmware but I did not succeed either.

Good morning. I also have this problem, I have P3P and I updated yesterday with a firmware version V01.11.020 and I am not able to fly because only the red bar with the message "Remote Controller Signal Weak" appears. Can someone help me? I already tried installing an old version of the firmware but I did not succeed either.

I had a P3P do the same thing after an update. Try re-linking your controller and it should fix your problem. You can find the link feature in settings and then press and hold the button the side of the bird for a couple secs and it will re-link and you should be good to go

I had a P3P do the same thing after an update. Try re-linking your controller and it should fix your problem. You can find the link feature in settings and then press and hold the button the side of the bird for a couple secs and it will re-link and you should be good to go

It does say in the firmware notes that you may have to relink the controller as well as doing all the calibrations

Yes Crash1sttime, I had already just do this. And the P3P return to fly very well. Thanks for your answers Maxxx6808. Help me very well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4