Weak signal ( but only if tablet in use ? )

M

mikroman6

Welcome all phantom users .

Can anyone explain me the strange to me phenomenon, namely why there is difference with flying distance depended on device that is use to display the video signal, for example flying distance and strength of video signal is perfect when I use my mobile device ( Huawei G7 ) but the things get a lot worse when I use tablet instead, so much so the range is reduced to only 300 meter !

I would be very grateful if someone could clear this out, and maybe there is a way to get the tablet to work the same as mobile does ?
Regards.

im going to try this myself, i always fly with my ipad that is wifi only. i dont like the small screen of my phone so i used it maybe once and didnt go far, but I always complain about the distance with my ipad. i even got the dbs mod and have not seen one bit of increase - like at all.

im going to try this myself, i always fly with my ipad that is wifi only. i dont like the small screen of my phone so i used it maybe once and didnt go far, but I always complain about the distance with my ipad. i even got the dbs mod and have not seen one bit of increase - like at all.
Hi jdawg39 , thanks for reply ,

I must say that something have changed for the better , that is the signal is ok now , but I do not know exactly what have influence on that, because I have done two things : 1 updated GO app to latest version .
2 I have used a Sunshade Hood Cover ( that presumingly makes kind of insulation for the signal between tablet and RC ? )

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthurbiss