Weak remote controller signal, gimbal stops working, video cuts and does't save

Reaction score
Hello,I have owned my P3P now for a couple days, the first time I flew while recording I had no problem. The oder 4 times I have tried to use it, it just won't cooperate. In the middle of flying my controlled would just go black and the dji logo apears in the middle of the screen but I would still have control over the drone, then after 5 to 10 seconds I have an image again but it lasts for no more than 30 seconds. Sometimes it says weak remote controller signal, and sometimes it doesn't say anything. If I am recording something and this happens the video will automatically stop recording and won't even save the video. In addition to that sometimes when I turn on the drone the gimbal will start perfectly but then it will just won't work, it just goes to sleep.

Please someone help figure out why this happen and how I can prevent from happening for future flights. I have the latest firmware both in the drone and in the controller and I have calibrated everything, but it just isn't working.

P.D. Sorry for the grammar, I am mexican.

Hello,I have owned my P3P now for a couple days, the first time I flew while recording I had no problem. The oder 4 times I have tried to use it, it just won't cooperate. In the middle of flying my controlled would just go black and the dji logo apears in the middle of the screen but I would still have control over the drone, then after 5 to 10 seconds I have an image again but it lasts for no more than 30 seconds. Sometimes it says weak remote controller signal, and sometimes it doesn't say anything. If I am recording something and this happens the video will automatically stop recording and won't even save the video. In addition to that sometimes when I turn on the drone the gimbal will start perfectly but then it will just won't work, it just goes to sleep.

Please someone help figure out why this happen and how I can prevent from happening for future flights. I have the latest firmware both in the drone and in the controller and I have calibrated everything, but it just isn't working.

P.D. Sorry for the grammar, I am mexican.
Sounds like a bad camera and gimbal to me. Losing video feed to the tablet itself should not affect the onboard video recording to the MicroSD card. My old Parrot AR2.0 did that. I hated that! Try using another card. Gimbal should be able to be controlled whenever the transmitter is connected to the drone, even on the ground. I would contact the seller to see about an exchange for a new unit to replace your DOA (dead on arrival=defective) unit.

Reactions: Roflo55
Sounds like a bad camera and gimbal to me. Losing video feed to the tablet itself should not affect the onboard video recording to the MicroSD card. My old Parrot AR2.0 did that. I hated that! Try using another card. Gimbal should be able to be controlled whenever the transmitter is connected to the drone, even on the ground. I would contact the seller to see about an exchange for a new unit to replace your DOA (dead on arrival=defective) unit.
Thank you very much, I will try doing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen