Weak rc signal

Is there a way of adding a external antenna to the drone for better reception

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yes, but it would be best to determine this issue first, then upgrade if you still desire more distance.

If it were me I would open the shell and check the antenna connection on the board only takes a few minutes

Uhh, not recommended for someone who might not be experienced in repairs. Opening the shell can be daunting to a novice.

Ok so the new dbs antenna is installed all updates as done imu done and took it for a fly around the neighborhood got 2.6km

Extremely happy

Well you will never know the problem you once had and it may rear it ugly head in the future. But... I'm glad you are up and running and enjoying your Phantom. Happy flying.

Uhh, not recommended for someone who might not be experienced in repairs. Opening the shell can be daunting to a novice.
You reckon i was very simple to do the mod

Well you will never know the problem you once had and it may rear it ugly head in the future. But... I'm glad you are up and running and enjoying your Phantom. Happy flying.
Very true i wont know the problem but i now can fly longer so it will do intill i crash and burn a get a new one

So i started having problems again with this update with the on signal in the red box then after 4 min it would turn green and safe to fly so i get about to about 150mtr and make some turns and would loss reception

So thinking i had remote problems i got another remote that is stock linked it with the drone and update the rc and went for a fly
Got the same problem
Is it possable the antennas on the drone are fulty ?

Strange thing is with my othere controler with the dbs antenna mode can fly 2.8km in a strate line but if i turn the drone it drops out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20