We need to be on the lookout

HMR

Reaction score
I just talked to a guy who was selling two p3 standards. So during the general questioning as to why he is selling a new sealed one, he admitted that he bought two of them from target last week on sale. He is asking $450 each so I gotta think he bought them for $399 or less.

Man I need to do a better job of looking for them. At $399 I would have bought one.

Anyone else see these sale adds?

Look out for what? You know that retailer brought their stock for less than they are selling it for, right? But yes, always keep an eye out for a bargain.

Rumbaar, you totally missed my point. I was just stating that there are some sales out there and if someone sees one to please let us know in this forum.

Illini, wow that was a great price. Tks for the info. Sure wish I knew about it. I was trying to buy one from Craigslist and never thought of looking at target for an even better price.

Rumbaar, you totally missed my point. I was just stating that there are some sales out there and if someone sees one to please let us know in this forum.
Yes, missed the point. Maybe the sentence wasn't structured with that point in mind. Maybe lead with that point :)

I got one for $210, but I decided to return it and save up my money for a next generation model. I've read on this website that DJI has always released a new phantom in mid April. Anyone have any phantom 4 rumors to share to help make the time go by faster? haha

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got one for $210, but I decided to return it and save up my money for a next generation model. I've read on this website that DJI has always released a new phantom in mid April. Anyone have any phantom 4 rumors to share to help make the time go by faster? haha

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
You got a Phantom 3 Standard for $210 and returned it? wow, that is only a bit more than 1 battery would cost you. you can barely get a 350 size quadcopter that has gps but no fpv or even a camera for that much but you took back a complete package for a pizza more than $200??? Please let us all know where these $210 P3 Standards are, Ill buy them and keep the battery and sell them for the same price I bought them for.

Reactions: SilverStone641
You got a Phantom 3 Standard for $210 and returned it? wow, that is only a bit more than 1 battery would cost you. you can barely get a 350 size quadcopter that has gps but no fpv or even a camera for that much but you took back a complete package for a pizza more than $200??? Please let us all know where these $210 P3 Standards are, Ill buy them and keep the battery and sell them for the same price I bought them for.

So they're probably all sold out by now, but here's the info:
Only certain target stores have the P3S on clearance at the $210 price, which are likely all sold out by now... But anyways:
Use this website to check store inventory:
Target Inventory Checker
The P3S's DPCI (Item number) at Target is 056-17-0040
Lastly type in your zip code. Mine is Beverly Hills CA 90048 and as you can see if you type it into the website, the price is $209.70, but out of stock.
Anyone have any Phantom 4 rumors to share??? :)

Reactions: HMR and Sinisalo
Wow at $210 I would not have hesitated one bit. Oh well. I will keep en eye out for the next sale and grab one and let the room know. For us newbies, not a bad price to start the drone experience.

Pishi, Tks for the link. I tried it and it showed one @$209.75 at a local store. Well I know it's probably too good to be true, I did call. Talked to a kid who seemed to know what's up. He said their inventory is all screwed up and they have none but did confirm a blowout price of $209.75 to dump them. He said they were being discontinued and that the next one up will be $699 now. Not sure what to make of this but it sounds plausible. Guess the coming weeks will be interesting.

Upon further thought I am guessing he is talking about the phantom 3, 4 k model.but not positive.

Just talked to dji and they said it's not being discontinued. Fwiw.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers