we need an app......

Reaction score
Someone needs to create an app the allows others to connect to the wifi network and view the video on their own device while you are flying your drone. Just like the one we have now except without the controls.

I Think This Can Be Done With The Samsungs And Screen Mirroring, But I Have Never Really Looked Into It.

Im actually working on this...

Im good with linux so trying to sort out that end. Probs is for testing I need DJI app modified to connect on a diff tcp port other than 2001. Have asked ilovecoffe for help as Im not familiar with Android..

Its kinda tricky lol...so dont expect anything soon.. but you never know.. GF is away for a few weeks soon so I will have more time to work on it. Would be heaps heaps easier if Phantom ran proper linux instead of WRT/busybox.

Geert said:
It already exist.
The Reflector app for Mac works great. :D
This app also allows you to record the screen.

Geert.

Not in 1080, like above, I want access to the live camera data stream.

GSSP said:
Geert said:
It already exist. The Reflector app for Mac works great. :D This app also allows you to record the screen. Geert.
Not in 1080, like above, I want access to the live camera data stream.
The Device Doesn't Stream 1080 To The Phone, It Records It On The Card. It Only Broadcasts 640x480 (highest res).

If You Want HD, You Need Lightbridge.

I'm using an iPhone and I have an Apple TV. So what I did was connect my Apple TV to my phantom's wifi and then mirrored my iPhone to it. My TV then displayed everything my iPhone displayed. It worked pretty good. I only wish I could display the camera feed on one device and the darling station on the other.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 521

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31