we need a autel x star forum

She be shakin', her money maker,,, hahaha

Oh, yeah, That boom-boom!!

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Reactions: flpholt
What is different from a P3 Pro ? It looks like a P3P clone :)
build quality is much better also has more settings for camera looks better to gimble comes off for future upgrades rc is real nice has built in telemetry in case tablet dies out comes with a nice case not cheap one plus has best customer service

Is the price better also ? :)The shell design and battery remote etc looks like its been copied from DJI. I don't know why companies like this don't make their own design if the quality is that good.

Is the price better also ? :)The shell design and battery remote etc looks like its been copied from DJI. I don't know why companies like this don't make their own design if the quality is that good.
shell is a lot better built stronger and rc are not alike at all a lot of companies all look alike comes down to quality yes I think 899 with a case is a great price plus a lot of people think camera is better than dji and yuneecs

Still the price is similar and I was looking for a P3P but I think I will save for a P4 :) It seems a good upgrade over P3P/AUTEL.

I'd love to see inside the shell.
I can not seem to find a pic or video of the shell removed.
Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Still the price is similar and I was looking for a P3P but I think I will save for a P4 :) It seems a good upgrade over P3P/AUTEL.
wait for autels next model heard going to be awesome are taking feedback form us to see what we want on next one and color black is fav so far

chuck would have to talk me into that one

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Flpholt, are the antennas on the RC screw-on type and removable?
Anyone did a mod yet?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl