we need a autel x star forum

hasn't been any and same as dji

Emailed autel about the x star.
No plans to ship to the UK. Very quick response.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Costs too much to import ($1192, £820).
Then there is the postage etc, if there is any warranty problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

that really does bite

Reactions: The Springs
Perhaps in the future there will be local distributors for you guys over there across the pond. Write to some of your local hobby supply stores and request the models be included in their vast inventory, atleast on the website. ;-)
Doesn't Amazon ship goods world wide. Perhaps there are some dealers you could go through, with that avenue of direction.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: flpholt
I don't want to be one of them...but what sort of bitrate does the camera record at? I'm intrigued.
look on there website think you will be impressed with it

I don't want to be one of them...but what sort of bitrate does the camera record at? I'm intrigued.
The Autel really seems like a good bird. P3, P4 and X Star have the exact same chip Sony EXMOR 1/2.3" Max Bitrate is the same for all three 60 mbs. The lens on the X-star has a slightly different filed of view 108 X Star vs 94 Phantoms.

I'm with pumpkin.. Autel deserves it's own forum.

The Autel really seems like a good bird. P3, P4 and X Star have the exact same chip Sony EXMOR 1/2.3" Max Bitrate is the same for all three 60 mbs. The lens on the X-star has a slightly different filed of view 108 X Star vs 94 Phantoms.

I'm with pumpkin.. Autel deserves it's own forum.
+1.ooo.ooo.ooo

Looking at your over eager zeal #. And I know no ego is involved, simply anx driven. Someone with the nom de plum Huble, actually took the time, out of their extremely hectic-busy productive schedule, to count the stars in our night sky. The number actually was calculated after the telescope watched one dark spot of our universe for over a week. The astounding number ends with twenty three zeros.
Another thought about those twinklers, they're light years apart.
There is a whole lot of fires going on, out there is SPACE. Ha

When the new forum starts, I'm sure it will be a fine place to share...
Like here and them other forums. DroneRacingPilots Forum is picking up steam. . .

RedHoPoker

Looking at your over eager zeal #. And I know no ego is involved, simply anx driven. Someone with the nom de plum Huble, actually took the time, out of their extremely hectic-busy productive schedule, to count the stars in our night sky. The number actually was calculated after the telescope watched one dark spot of our universe for over a week. The astounding number ends with twenty three zeros.
Another thought about those twinklers, they're light years apart.

There is a whole lot of fires going on, out there is SPACE. Ha

RedHoPoker
you make my day so much fun

Me Likey... Hahaha

Hey, if these new drones are as cool as you folks claim them so,
Maestro, let the bass and kettle drum roll begin... ;-)

RedHotPoker

upload_2016-6-17_20-15-16.png

You 'want's' Taps or boom dada boom dada boom boom boom?

RedHotPoker

more boom boom and aloud boom

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members