Waypoints

Reaction score
Hello all, I saw on the YouTube that the p2 v+ can do waypoint flying, my question is: how do you activate it in the app and do you need any special equipment?
Thanks

No special equipment. Go into the app settings and activate the Ground Station option. For some reason, it is set as being OFF as the default. Then you can swipe your FPV screen left to right (or is it right to left. Been awhile since I've used the factory app) to bring up the Ground Station plotting screen. Might be a DJI tutorial on YouTube showing how to set up the waypoints.

No special equipment. Go into the app settings and activate the Ground Station option. For some reason, it is set as being OFF as the default. Then you can swipe your FPV screen left to right (or is it right to left. Been awhile since I've used the factory app) to bring up the Ground Station plotting screen. Might be a DJI tutorial on YouTube showing how to set up the waypoints.
Ok thanks man.

Be sure to remember from home to the first way point is a slow climb. If any objects between you and 1 st way point set the first one 3-6 ft away from you so it can climb altitude. Or take of manually and his altitude then set way points at hover then push go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers