Waypoints with FC40

Reaction score
Is it technologically possible to get waypoint control with the FC40? I don't know much about all of this, but i read somewhere that its a function of the NAZA-M which brought me to the conclusion that it "should" be possible to make it work - if you can figure out how the software side works (to program the waypoints).

I hoping its just one of those things thats there, but dji is holding hostage by not enabling it in the app as it (plans?) to do with the vision.

anyone know?

I would like to know also, I have not tried or looked for it, but saw it also, but never on how.

slipdip said:
Is it technologically possible to get waypoint control with the FC40? I don't know much about all of this, but i read somewhere that its a function of the NAZA-M which brought me to the conclusion that it "should" be possible to make it work - if you can figure out how the software side works (to program the waypoints).

I hoping its just one of those things thats there, but dji is holding hostage by not enabling it in the app as it (plans?) to do with the vision.

anyone know?

I know very little about it, but from what I'm reading it would take a lot of work. I think it could be done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20