Waypoints Vision upgrade - when?

Reaction score
Anyone know when we will get waypoints?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Re: Waypoints Vision upgrade - when?

Nope, no one knows. They are testing it already and even screenshots are out there already.
But still no news about release date.

borgqueenx said:
Nope, no one knows. They are testing it already and even screenshots are out there already.
But still no news about release date.

They haven't even fixed the IOS 1.0.37 issue yet. DJI... The D stands for Dysfunctional... ;) :shock:

we should all return our Phantom Vision because DJI is not keeping up with their promises.

Can someone post what the Waypoints upgrade will do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmjaeger said:
we should all return our Phantom Vision because DJI is not keeping up with their promises.

No need to be throwing your rattle out of the pram.

Flyer91 said:
mmjaeger said:

I've returned all 4 of mine for full refunds (3 P2Vs and 1 Plus).

DJI = Dysfunctional Junk Inflight ;)

I'd like to hear the story behind the returns. Trying to get mine refunded now with little to no help or hope.

offtosleep said:
Flyer91 said:
mmjaeger said:

I've returned all 4 of mine for full refunds (3 P2Vs and 1 Plus).

DJI = Dysfunctional Junk Inflight ;)

I'd like to hear the story behind the returns. Trying to get mine refunded now with little to no help or hope.

It's probably more a question of where you bought it from than anything else.

My first P2V probably shouldn't count because I got it from Amazon Warehouse Deals as an "open box".
When it got here it was actually used, with a lot of stuff missing ...... including the battery.
Amazon replaced it with a brand new one at no additional cost to me, and paid the return shipping.

The second and third P2Vs had bad cameras with very soft corners.
Amazon replaced #2 with #3 and shipped it overnight (and gave me 30 days to return #2).
Then when #3 also had the same camera issue, they took it back, and provided a full refund .... once again covering all shipping costs.

The Vision I bought from DDM because Amazon never got stock, and because DDM has a outstanding rep, and a great deal that with the coupon code of "SQUIRREL" you get the Plus and the extra battery for $1300.55 delivered.

Unfortunately it had issues with it acting like it was settling under power, but it did it intermittently while in a hover and/or forward flight.
It would just for no reason start to wobble for a few seconds then go back to normal flight, and repeat a few minutes later.
It was only annoying at first, but started to get progressively worse and more frequent over the next flights.

I had to pay $22 to ship it back to DDM, but they provided a full refund of the $1300.55 the same day they got it back.

IMHO: I think when you buy one of these you end up with (at best) the luck of the draw, as to how good it will be with respect to flight and/or camera performance, and in worse case ... it just flies away or crashes.

WRT: The OP's question on when to expect the way points (AKA Ground Station) ...... check this out for the latest info on what, where, when, why and how

.... http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2156939

So .. it looks like it'll be here soon, providing a whole new torrent of posts on how to crash and/or send a Vision to it's death. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik