Waypoints and POI

Reaction score
First mission flown seemed to work ok but did have a couple hiccups. First flight on POI went without a hitch. On to the waypoints, set points fine but during execute mission failed between point 1 and 2. Return fight to me the app crashed, HARD. first time i have ever had to do a complete close and restart, iOS. once going again i launched the waypoints and all went good, whew. Then set a new POI and when I tried to launch I got a "mission conflict". I'm going to guess this was due to the battery being @ 34%.

Also, take note if you set your braking down to 70, the update resets it back to default!

Reactions: mirrorimage
Yes, I validated everything but missed the braking. All was status quo, except the braking apparently.

This time it was the braking. What will it be next time? That's why I always recommend checking everything to be safe :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What is the point of way points flight, if you have to fly there to set the point. I fail to see, what sort of feature is this. I was expecting that you could draw on the map (as APM) the waypoints, load it on the aircraft and that will execute the mission. Doint the same flight twice is just ... us less...

What is the point of way points flight, if you have to fly there to set the point. I fail to see, what sort of feature is this. I was expecting that you could draw on the map (as APM) the waypoints, load it on the aircraft and that will execute the mission. Doint the same flight twice is just ... us less...

BINGO - it is a stupid implementation... I used to have ground station on my P2 and you could set the mission in advance... I really dislike this implementation. POI is cool as is follow me.... but just BOOOOOOO on waypoints.

My thoughts exactly... I was thinking we would be able to draw the route on the map, set altitudes and execute. This replay thing is useless for me.

It is basically a copy of 3dr solo's cablecam. While it doesn't meet your needs, many are using it to do automatic panning shots between 2 points.

For your usage which requires prep Lanning on a map, consider litchi for android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers