Waypoint/Co-ordinate averaging.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to trying out the POI feature next week but all the videos I see show that it isn't perfect in keeping the POI in the centre. I can understand the many reasons why so aren't too fussed.

I wonder if, as people have mentioned, you hover over the POI to set it, can the UAV do waypoint averaging.

My handheld GPS does so I'd think it would be a firmware upgrade that could implement this feature. Hover for 30-60 seconds and get a more accurate measurement for the POI. Potential create a better video.

I'm looking forward to trying out the POI feature next week but all the videos I see show that it isn't perfect in keeping the POI in the centre. I can understand the many reasons why so aren't too fussed.

I wonder if, as people have mentioned, you hover over the POI to set it, can the UAV do waypoint averaging.

My handheld GPS does so I'd think it would be a firmware upgrade that could implement this feature. Hover for 30-60 seconds and get a more accurate measurement for the POI. Potential create a better video.
POI is difficult because of gimbal yaw correction/damping (due to rotation), rather than GPS lock.

Beats any human... i do POS flying (piece of shithouse)..

Reactions: Drone Alps
Forget the video. I love the layout. What a beautiful location.. Yes great video 2. [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1