Waypoint app screen shots !!!!

Interesting. The red circle near Irvine, ca I assume is intended to mark the no fly zone around John Wayne/SNA Airport, but it isn't centered on the actual airport. It seems to be centered 2 miles too far inland. Seems strange. Something is off with the GPS coordinates.......maybe this explains the mystery of the fly always...???!!! :shock:

Just realized you beat me to the post so I deleted my other post on this. I'm really hoping that we can get autonomous video/photo features with this. I doubt it will be in this version, but it would be very cool to plan a mission with certain video/photo start/stop points as well. What I do realistically hope is in this first edition is the ability to control the photo/video features during a mission without interfering with the mission. This would be cool because you can focus on your video footage and gimbal control without having to worry about flying since it's flying autonomously...

srandall25 said:
This would be cool because you can focus on your video footage and gimbal control without having to worry about flying since it's flying autonomously...

Seems like some of the pilots have already experienced autonomous flying.......they just call it flyaway instead! :)

Cool! Can't wait for the stories from using this! Hey DJI make sure to let us early adopters test your waypoints and then fix the issues later! That's the way to do it! :-/

midwestjeff said:
Hey DJI make sure to let us early adopters test your waypoints and then fix the issues later! That's the way to do it! :-/

Isn't that the way that DJI tests everything they release? ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj