Waypoint and orbit

Reaction score
sorry but I can't find the answer. Can you plan or set a orbit/POI during a waypoint mission? To go to a set poi point, orbit for a set time and continue to carry out mission.

I have a p3s with litchi.
Thanks
Mike

Just create a circular fligh path around the POI, it doesn't have to be a precise circle, you would see any minor discrepancies in the video given the low magnification (wide FOV) of the lens.

Just create a circular fligh path around the POI, it doesn't have to be a precise circle, you would see any minor discrepancies in the video given the low magnification (wide FOV) of the lens.

Ok. Just thought there was an easier way. So if I want to circle/orbit a subject let's say 3-5 times for 3 minutes, I would have to do 3-5 times around the subject in waypoints.

Was hoping to have the option of just clicking on the poi and then add parameters for that poi.
I'll mess around with it and see.
Thanks
Mike

Creating the orbit path aswaypoints is your only current option in litchi for a continuous mission. As to easier ways fly a seperate mission for the POi orbit or if you are flying in signal range even easier would be to fly a manual orbit, left it right aileron while feeding in yaw is a simple manouver to perform and takes the guesswork out of setting your camera pitch in a litchi POI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl