Waypoint Altitude

Reaction score
I have a video shot I need to take at 4ft off the ground, only way to get this shot is to fly using waypoints, plus I want to use them for the precise speed and path I need. But I cannot set waypoints below 10ft or something, it also gives me a warning. is there a way to override this, I need to fly lower.

As far as I understand it this is hardcoded into the code as a safety precaution to allow for "variations".

**** really... there is no override? It's a big deal not to be able to fly at human head height for a lot of projects we do.

I'm not saying it's impossible I'm just not aware of an over ride. Even 3rd part aps have to start at a min altitude. If I get time to test AirNest tonight I will see just how low I can initiate it and let you know.

never heard of AirNest, thanks for the help bud. I'm on Android though, don't know what apps are on both.

This thread may help:
Neat new App | DJI Phantom Forum

Right now (with plans to migrate in the future) it's just iOS. I've seen it mentioned several times they are planning to change that soon. Once the iOS version is fine tuned etc they will probably work on the migration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers