Way to go BEST BUY.

there are no local dealers around here.
I went to BB this morning and picked up the extra battery that I tried to buy yesterday.

Forget Apple & BB, if you have a local dealer support them & keep them around. They will give you the personal touch and most likely will be able to give you a bit of a deal.

i love personal touches.

Reactions: pomonabill220
there are no local dealers around here.
I went to BB this morning and picked up the extra battery that I tried to buy yesterday.

i need to call my local one... probably going to be more painful than just going in myself.

Lmao, I swear people complain about everything anymore, never happy with anything.

it's unbelievable. From my perspective, them having it out so you can check it out before it's official available for sale date, is pretty cool.

so my question....What return policy does bestbuy offer? If it more than 14 days(Apple Store), I will buy my second one there.

I inquired today as an elite plus member I get 45 days. Elite gets 30 days and regular customer gets 15 days. As long as it is not damaged it is fully refundable. As a plus there are a lot more BB than Apple stores (which I truly love BTW).

Yeah it's all based on your spendings. Fortunately if you use their Credit Card, spendings in other places will also count.

Return Policy:
Regular - 15 days
Elite - 30 days
Elite Plus - 45 days

Lol. Ordered mine from apple.com. Showed up 3 days later. No sales tax...

I got a BB 30 miles away, but only use them for "emergency purchases". Was thinking about going there to pick up a "monitor shade" for my mini 4, but it would appear that is not an item they carry. Found it on eBay with $5 sipping vs. he rip off $10 shipping the DJI web site is asking.
How does Apple.com not charge sales tax? Are you in a no sales tax state?

Forget Apple & BB, if you have a local dealer support them & keep them around. They will give you the personal touch and most likely will be able to give you a bit of a deal.
Ours went out of business when Apple and DJI stole all their P4 sales!

Even though I don't plan on purchasing a Phantom 4 anytime soon, there are four dealers within a couple miles of my home front. Apple, Great Hobbies, Staples & Best Buy. Also across the river, Vistek. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Yeah it's all based on your spendings. Fortunately if you use their Credit Card, spendings in other places will also count.

Return Policy:
Regular - 15 days
Elite - 30 days
Elite Plus - 45 days

We have one credit card. Don't need it even. I'll pass on the extra points.

Best buy sucks. Incompetent employees that don't know **** about the products they sell. Hate when I know more about something than they do but they act like they know. Better off buying online.

Reactions: pomonabill220

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4