Waverunners at South Florida South County Regional Park

Reaction score
I went this weekend to "Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park". I wanted to film some nature videos but ended filming a family running their waverunners in the park lake. The video was filmed at automatic settings with a Neewer ND8. I'm trying to get myself acquainted with the Adobe Premiere editing workflow. Eventually I'll work myself up to color grading, effects, etc... For now, please excuse my editing skills. Feedback on how to make better videos and/or edit them better is always welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Cool stuff! It's always funny when you set out for one reason but end up capturing video for another.

Some feedback... Try smoother shots. I noticed you tried to turn and follow the waver under and it looked a bit choppy. Instead of using the yaw to turn, try pitching instead, it will turn less abruptly.

Thank you! Yes, I have noticed that sometimes my video gets choppy. In terms of your recommendation, I believe our RC's follow mode 1 and I understand "pitch" to be the left stick up and down to control altitude. Do you mean roll for turn (right stick left/right vs left stick left/right) will yield a smoother turn? I usually turn with the left stick (yaw) while going forward with the right stick up.

Yes, that is what I meant (right stick). Still learning the lingo. :)

I usually start the turn with the right stick and continue it with the left if needed more.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks man, will definitely try it next time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Itismejoey

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik