Water @#%^(&

GoodnNuff said:
Oops.

Dry it out...good luck.

Salt Water
Yes, replaced 2 ESC (red) that looked swollen. Back in the air, then with out warning Green prop stopped dropped like a rock, so just replaced the two green ESC and did a 4 battery flight this morning over grass keeping low with out an issue. :D Also replaced all bearings in motors with good quality ones, they even sound happier.

Steve

I have never seen the phantom go that fast, did you hit the afterburners or something just before the tree? Glad it didnt do badly damage wise it seems at least.

martcerv said:
I have never seen the phantom go that fast, did you hit the afterburners or something just before the tree? Glad it didnt do badly damage wise it seems at least.

Thats what caught me out in Atti mode and was going to climb over the tree.

:eek: Missed by that much :shock:

weven said:
martcerv said:

Thats what caught me out in Atti mode and was going to climb over the tree.

:eek: Missed by that much :shock:

Where you flying down wind too then, I have got it going pretty fast but at full pace I am staying a little further from trees still. I had a guy try to follow me in his diy quad but he couldnt keep up and when I checked the video back it was hauling a$$. He was much more adventurous in the trees too then I am, I did catch the moment his got stuck about 6m up a tree. I was tempted to fly over and take a better look but thought it would likley end up with 2 quads up the tree lol.

I am getting a little bit too confident in fpv so I can sense it ending badly at some point soon, but my main issue is with trees so I try and stay well away from trees near water. Yours would have been a very cool shot had you pulled the move off at that pace above water near trees.

More practice is causing more troubles, each flight I try squeezing through smaller gaps at higher speeds. I could easily stay well away from everything but there is no fun in that :lol: I have only had 3 actual contacts out of probably 200 flights but I can see a big one is not too far away.

I love one of the guys little tagline I saw somewhere here or on YT. "If your not crashing your not trying" or something along those lines. ;)

I raced motorcycles for a time and many smart alecs would ask did you crash in practice if you reply no.
Ow your not trying then. :eek: WTF, go buy a Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub