Water recovery

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted before, I thought it could be a useful choice for those who fly over water.
It was invented to recover fishing gear lost in up to 100' of water, but, could be applied to drones, eh?
Called the Getterback recovery system, worth a watch at: www.getterback.com

Reactions: BigAl07
Yes, its been discussed here before and some do equip their equipment with it/them.

Sorry, all, I should have done a search first, I;m new eh.

No worries mate...that's what this place is here for...I will suggest using the SEARCH here though, I have been member since March, I have found answers to 90% of my questions there...when you do a search, change the wording a bit if you don't find what your looking for, cheers, Kel

Yea, with 54,000+ members it's tough to be first with anything around here. Not impossible but tough.

Yea, with 54,000+ members it's tough to be first with anything around here. Not impossible but tough.

LOL! That's so true.

Reactions: 66Fury
Now... what they need is to incorporate a waterproof version of Tile (or equivalent device) into this, so that if it lands in the water further away, you can track it down with your phone instead of looking for a small piece of floating plastic.

How about just recovering it from on top of the water instead!!

View media item 2286
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen