"watching" my first Phantom 4 video

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Dinerve
I wish you had more brightness. Sometimes I saw upside down video, was it intentionally done?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I wish you had more brightness. Sometimes I saw upside down video, was it intentionally done?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I was capturing at Twilight and for 5-10 minutes every time because I wanted to capture the last daylight and the lights of the cars simultaneously. Yes the upside down is intentionally through post :)

Στάλθηκε από το 5095K μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Only a Grexit can save you, good luck. :)
Ha ha ha let's see what will happen with Brexit first :)
I was capturing at Twilight and for 5-10 minutes every time because I wanted to capture the last daylight and the lights of the cars simultaneously. Yes the upside down is intentionally through post :)

Ok please don't take this the wrong way - I'm just a newbie studying for the Part 107 exam - but I believe it is illegal to fly over traffic. I'm guessing people still do it anyways?

Ok please don't take this the wrong way - I'm just a newbie studying for the Part 107 exam - but I believe it is illegal to fly over traffic. I'm guessing people still do it anyways?

Try to judge my work from an artistic aspect and avoid the preaching of legality.
I am very experienced pilot, flying for many many years and I trust DJI technology.

The new law in Greece about flying drones, will start in 1st of January 2017 and will alow to fly over people if you have licences that will be start issuing after 1st of January, 17.
But I dont understand how people like Casey Neistat in NYC, where there are allready laws, are flying their drones over the streets of NYC and other cities in almost every episode of their Youtube channels!
And they lose almost one drone in every episode!

Try to judge my work from an artistic aspect and avoid the preaching of legality.
I am very experienced pilot, flying for many many years and I trust DJI technology.

The new law in Greece about flying drones, will start in 1st of January 2017 and will alow to fly over people if you have licences that will be start issuing after 1st of January, 17.
But I dont understand how people like Casey Neistat in NYC, where there are allready laws, are flying their drones over the streets of NYC and other cities in almost every episode of their Youtube channels!
And they lose almost one drone in every episode!

Sorry somehow missed that the flight was not in the US.

You shouldn't fly upside down. The motors might fall out. Oh, and never fly with a battery that is not 100%.

NoCo Drones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.