Watch Video Live on TV or Laptop

Reaction score
Is there a way to watch the Vision 2 Phone App Screen on a TV or laptop? I would like to do a demonstration and ideally like to send the screen/video to a TV or laptop through WiFi. Thanks in advance!

Barry

What you'll want is Oracle VM on your PC of choice, with an Android image installed. It should be possible from there to connect to the range extender and download the DJI app. I've been thinking about trying this out myself; but for testing at home with the camera.

What about a newer android smart tv box? I have one around a year old running 4.0, I'll see if I can download the dji app, I doubt it but worth a try

Pull_Up said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
What about a newer android smart tv box? I have one around a year old running 4.0, I'll see if I can download the dji app, I doubt it but worth a try

It'll need to have wifi...
Yeah most of the good ones have wifi built in

Pull_Up said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

It'll need to have wifi...

Ok I thought it would never work, but I just downloaded the Dji Vision app on my old android tv box. Kinda excited because in the summer I hang a 42 inch tv out on the decking meaning I could fpv from the back garden and watch it up on the big screen. Haha thats nuts. Right gotta register the app and see if it will connect to the vision. Let you know soon :)

All connected fine, video is a bit hit and miss but the android box is over 18 months old plus its around a lot of other electric equipment at the tv, xbox, 2 modems, bluray and satellite box all running wirelessly so be interesting to see when its outside away from all that interference. Might invest in a newer model for €100

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik