Watch a friendly piece of advice chase off a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I am taking his advise. First I have to see what card I bought. I know I have a 64 gig. That can't be good.

I am now afraid to post on here. At 71 I have acumulated a lot of useless knowledge. Spelling not being one of them. I am thinking I should not share. By the way,I am only half way through this post. I have enjoyed it so far.
Best post of this thread!

Oh, I am taking his advise. First I have to see what card I bought. I know I have a 64 gig. That can't be good.
Not sure if you are joking or not but whatever, I'll still answer. I read in the questions at Amazon that the 64 was not U3 but it actually is so the 64 is fine but if you're gonna spend the price that the 64 is (something like $30?), just get the Sandisk Extreme. Was only telling people about the PNY 32 because it was a great sale at $10 and I had already got it, tested it (for speed and quality of image) and it was fantastic.

Also, out of curiosity. I am assuming "advise" is because you're British or European but how do you say taking "advice" and saying "I'd advise you not to do that" as you would in imperial. Of course imperial will only show up on my telemetry anyway. :p

Reactions: ObiDon
So could you please explain how a digital card has "quality of image"? It's either there or it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: happydays
This should be a sticky!

Yes I too would like to find a DJI owner group locally here in Fort Lauderdale to meet, learn, and fly, I've been out to Markham Park (a county park) in Weston but the people flying model planes out there were pretty snobby, it's a click out there and they don't like outsiders and if you don't belong to the AMA you can forget it (they apparently don't like our type of crafts)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

well, couldn't really be a$$ed reading the last three pages, but this thread is a classic.

People, don't feed the trolls :)

Advise or advice. I did mention that spelling was not one of my areas of knowledge. Spell check does have it's limits. I do prefer the King's English rather than your American garbling of it. Colour is the correct spelling but you prefer t change it to color. That's OK, I would not fault you for that error. American's are not the centre of the universe.

As was said before, this is not Reddit. Take the banter to the off topic area. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers