Watch a friendly piece of advice chase off a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you own such a business as you stated I would look at this as a helpful note to not write in such a manner when corresponding with future clients.

Reactions: Fplvert
Dude grow up!!
LOL. How does grow up even fit into that thought there?

Twilight Zone. Man, I accidentally walked into a bad neighborhood on the net. All those people that post comments on YouTube and Twitter hiding behind a keyboard I thought was more of just a characcature and people didnt really act that way, they were just trying to get a rise but you really are some angry people. That honestly sucks. Go put down the computer, hit a ball and maybe put down a remote. You guys are dark.

If you own such a business as you stated I would look at this as a helpful note to not write in such a manner when corresponding with future clients.
Well if you ever own a business, you are all ready my friend. I wish you many returns on your business. I hope it sees you and your family though perpetuity. May you become a god of your field. I hope one day, there is a national holiday to remember your day of life after the sad follow of your nationally mourned demise.

Pretty certain this guys brain is likely the size of a micro sd card yet barely has the storage capacity of an old floppy disk.

Last edited:
Reactions: AL T
Still going..... lol...

By his own admission, from first post, on Sunday or Monday just passed the only SD car he had was the 16 or 32 gig (he couldnt remember which) that came with his brand new phantom.

He claimed he didnt "know sh#t about SD cards".

He was using some, according go him, low spec sd card reader that plugged into his keyboard.

And now he is the ultimate authority...

And he is still here LOL

Most amusing thread I have read in years since I studied Psychiatry at Med School!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just spent a good 10 mins reading through this, missed it first time round. Highly amusing.

I thought about leaving out that part but decided I would leave the whole anecdotal stuff that happened so that people don't make the same mistake. You didn't have 3 paragraphs of that, what you got was a friendly reminder to not use your high speed card for something stupid like I did because they are very fragile and the 633x Lexar that it comes with is a high quality card.

I didn't realize that the collective reading level here was 3rd grade at that over 1000 words was going to cause a kernel panic. Also, I never even met you, saw you, conversed with you so what you choose to read and ***** about is nobody's fault but, yes, that's right, say it with me. You.

It has nothing to do with reading level. I read your original post and could not decide if English wasn't your first language(happens a lot here) or if you were half retarded. The statement was all over the place, all to say that you can buy a high quality card on Amazon for half of what you can buy it for at Frye's. NOOOOO SHIIIIIIITTTTTT

Oh, and don't use it as a screwdriver or a wedge or a pry bar because that's not common sense and you're likely the only idiot that ever attempted it anyway.

Did I miss something?

Reactions: ELHEAPO
popcorn-boxes.jpg
*sits back and gets ready for the show...*

Reactions: mmee1992
There's no mob mentality as far as I can see. The OP took a playful comment the wrong way and it all escalated from there. If you read it carefully (I'm sure he's a lovely guy) the OP does come across as a pompous bore with a tendency to patronise AND 95% of the insults are coming from him. Anyway, it was a ridiculous post so there!

I don't recall ever seeing this kind of mob mentality in this forum before....not cool.
there is certainly no mob mentality just some playful banter totally taken the wrong way, anyway the moderators will take this off soon as they seem to with a lot of stuff these days!!I will probably get into trouble for saying this!

there is certainly no mob mentality just some playful banter totally taken the wrong way, anyway the moderators will take this off soon as they seem to with a lot of stuff these days!!I will probably get into trouble for saying this!
I think most of us are hoping the moderators will take "you" out and this will finally put an end to all this nonsense.

I think most of us are hoping the moderators will take "you" out and this will finally put an end to all this nonsense.
How in the hell i have affended you,thats a pretty strong comment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers