Washington Nationals have a DJI Phantom at Spring Training

Reaction score
Re: Washington Nationals have a DJI Phantom at Spring Traini

The Nats have Spring training in my city, so I may go out with P2V and "play around" some! I will probably get banned, who knows...

Wouldn't this be illegal according the FAA? Or have we established a double standard? If not, someone fire up the C&D machine. This is clearly a commercial use!

ianwood said:
Wouldn't this be illegal according the FAA? Or have we established a double standard? If not, someone fire up the C&D machine. This is clearly a commercial use!

If you want to find all the double-standards related to this, just turn on the TV. It's almost impossible now to watch an hour of primetime network programming (including commercials) that doesn't include at least one if not multiple shots obtained with a drone. Most major studios and production houses are using them in some capacity, either directly or subcontracting.

I now have a pad of paper next to the couch so the next time I see a TV news blurb about "drones are illegal" I can document the hypocracy broadcasted immediately thereafter by the same station.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers