Washington DC road trip

Reaction score
Hey all. I posted a family vacation of me and my boys this last summer on a road trip out to California. Now I had the opportunity to join my cousin for a road trip to Washington DC. Traveled from albuquerque NM to Arlington va over three days. Included stops at the border of each state and interesting sites along the way, we came up with this video. I hope you all enjoy it!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Awesome! It was fun to watch. I had fun picking out the scenes from a few places that I have been. It was an appropriate song for the sound track!

Be prepared to be quizzed about flying over the populated downtown areas......

Reactions: Javiejav
Great video! Thanks for sharing it.

Tobby

Reactions: Javiejav
I flew where it let me. I was surprised it didn't block off the Titan stadium. It did after I changed batteries so I guess I got the footage I needed :) as for the populated areas, no humans were injured in the making of this video :) Im glad you enjoyed it! Tberton, upgrade your complutense or phone or laptop or iPad and you should be able to see it... Sit back and enjoy :)

Mario

I thought all of D.C. was restricted airspace for drones????

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm pretty sure it is. I couldn't fly anywhere getting close to Arlington. Plus it was over inauguration week so there was no way I was going to even attempt it

Mario

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj