Warranty- what is it good for?

Reaction score
Hi.
Have been having problems with my phantom re: c-clips popping off and ending up in the motors. Sent three emails to the company i bought it from in july as to getting it checked. No response. Two phonecalls later i get a rather snotty reply that the company just sells the copters, they dont do any repairs. They have no record of my purchase. Also, he spun some story about the warranty expiring once the phantom gets more than one metre off the ground. So that is it? Just repair it myself? Should i have been less naive and expected to do repairs on my own?
I guess i can but thats not the point. This company is based in Helsinki. Any other Finns online have similar experience?

As you bought it in the EU you are protected by EU trading laws. Check to see if there's any additional consumer rights in Suomi.
If your Phantom is faulty you have a right to a repair or replacement.

I'm sure DJI knows that their customer service sucks monkey butt big time. As a small company they were able to get away with that but i can assure you they are working on lots of re-organizing, re-structuring and adding headcount.

It's gotta be an exciting time for them @ DJI

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4