Warp Stabiliser v Final Cut Pro X

Pull_Up said:
Enjoy fibre! As with all increments it's disgusting how quickly you get used to it and start tutting when your Netflix Super HD movie takes 5 seconds to buffer for interruption-free viewing rather than the usual 2 seconds because someone is watching youtube in HD in another room at the same time! The upload speed increase has suddenly proved very useful for uploading video to youtube, dropbox and the like...

Mine's been rock solid since I got it in October 2012. Installed by BT (as they all are) without issue, but they're not my ISP.

Well its done and it sure is faster than it was. Your right about how long it takes to become dissatisfied with things, I will no doubt be tutting later this afternoon :D The upload speeds, now thats a new blessing entirely. Still nowhere near as fast as the folks in Singapore ...... there you go, it didn't take long did it :roll:

Shrimpfarmer said:
If you want to try that particular clip just pull it right off Youtube as the actual picture quality isn't important. If that does not work I can upload it to dropbox. As I type this my main internet has been disconnected as I am being switched over to fibre. I hope that goes smoothly :shock:

Okydoke. I'm just starting with Virtualdub so I probably screwed something here but you can see that it does help a little (and it is free). This is from a YouTube pull so the video is grainy - don't blame the P2V ;-}.

http://youtu.be/kUFg8wB43pQ

Warp Stabilizer all the way. Quite a difference! Thanks for the info.

-slinger

Ok I was not intended to upload this video, but now where we are talking about Adobe Warp Stabilizer I have uploaded my first video. All of the the video (except the clip taken from up high) are stabilized with Warp Stabilizer.

How come YouTube make the quality so bad?
The video are 1080p rendered in the best quality for YouTube, but I loose a lot of details, which we already not have to much of from the Vision Camera.

Anyway here are my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIMVJLjrEFg

Remember to choose 1080p HD on youTube!

CunningStuntFlyer said:
You know that you are not limited to render presets in Premiere, right?

Yes I know that, but my rendering (before it was uploaded to YouTube) look pretty much as the original. So it must be YouTube's compression that makes it even more crappy.

Besides, when I tried to render a better quality in Premiere the file size went from 122Mb to over 700Mb which I think is way to much to upload.

I also tried to upload to Vimeo, but that made it even worse.

So what are you guys doing to keep the quality when uploading to YouTube?

Just wondering CunningStuntFlyer... are those bitrates that you're using overkill? I can't remember offhand what I've seen recommended for 1080p, but I thought it was at least half of what you have them set for (10 & 20). I've only ever dumped to 720p and I think I usually set my target bitrate to 6mbps and max to 10mbps.

I'm by no means an expert, so that's why I was just wondering about your settings.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it doesn't really matter how big your file size is if you're just uploading it to Vimeo (other than it taking forever to upload) and let them crunch it down. Good to know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers