Warnings on P3S

The standard gets them because the Standard uses WiFi for video, and there is a ton of WiFi interference everywhere. When the P3S senses WiFi interference, it warns you. You can decide to ignore it, if you want, but it's an indication that you can lose the video feed.

I understand the logic, but why did this not happen before the update? Like I said in another post, I've flown in numerous spots where I never received one interference warning, now after the update I get them constantly. I am on IOS which seems to be the culprit from what I've been reading and has affected many users.

I understand the logic, but why did this not happen before the update? Like I said in another post, I've flown in numerous spots where I never received one interference warning, now after the update I get them constantly. I am on IOS which seems to be the culprit from what I've been reading and has affected many users.
I got these messages to on my Android device but not during flight, only when checking the status window. I'm also running amps which I think makes the situation worse because it amplifies all signals that might be in the area.

We discussed this recently in another thread, but nobody responded: why are you (we) assuming that these messages are related to the 2.4Ghz band? Could they be also about 5.8Ghz interference? And if they are indeed related to Wi-Fi, are they raised when multiple networks are generically detected in the area, or specifically when there are other networks operating on the same channel the P3S is on? And is interference detected by the AC or RC?
It would be nice if DJI themselves would put out fact sheets on these issues / futures so that we wouldn't all be here guessing. And I really don't believe the DJI reps that troll their forum as I sometimes get the impression that they're just guessing themselves.

It would be nice if DJI themselves would put out fact sheets on these issues / futures so that we wouldn't all be here guessing. And I really don't believe the DJI reps that troll their forum as I sometimes get the impression that they're just guessing themselves.
Agree 100%, there's numerous threads on the DJI forum for this same problem, yet they have never responded.

Agree 100%, there's numerous threads on the DJI forum for this same problem, yet they have never responded.
No they respond, "have you tried going to a different location to fly" is the reply.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj