Warning: New NFZ!

Please read post #18 immediately preceding my post (that you quoted).

The thing that gets me the most about all this geofencing thing was DJI sneaking this whole mess into a FW update about battery problems when Phantoms were dropping from the skies. Pretty dishonest......but then again they are based in China.
HUh?

Why the hostility and hyperbole?

It was announced on 11/17/15.

We are not talking about Geofence. We are talking about current NFZ :)

Sorry, that's what I meant. I got NFZ's when I download the DJI go app 2.4.3. or maybe even sooner. I've got 1.4.1 FW on the 3P. When did DJI add the NFZ's and when did they announce that they have added NFZ's?

The official DJI press release for 2.4.3 says NOTHING about adding NFZ's in the update.

1. In cold environments, propulsion output is automatically adjusted based on battery temperature and cell voltage.
Horizontal and vertical speed is also decreased to avoid triggering battery protection.

2. Optimized battery management.

It's extremely deceitful. It's like the maker of my auto sending me an update for my navigation system and then setting my speedometer to max out at 60 mph worldwide.

NFZs are the personification of the GeoFence.

Seriously? Please, please, explain? Just what the heck you're r talking about?!
Look at my first post in this topic. Do you see something about geo? I am talking about current NFZ.

NFZs are the personification of the GeoFence.

Current NFZ is not GeoFence, however GeoFence will allow to unlock some airzones by server-side authorisation. I wrote You in my previous post why i do not want Geo.
In this topic i do not want talk again about geo, i informed about new NFZ zones in current system, not GEO.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers