Warning Messages

Reaction score
My P3P is up around 150 feet high and hovering. I'm watching my tablet screen when up pops a warning message: missing or loose prop...another warning message pops up right away: motor blocked. It's flying without issue, but I bring the quad home right away, land and turn it off. Checked the props, none loose, but re-tightened anyway. Also, motors are rotating freely. Turned quad back on, messages cleared, resumed the flight and flew a second mission without incident.
Could a motor have momentarily stopped?
Is there required motor maintenance?
Can/should I blow out the motors with compressed air to clean them?
Thanks

My P3P is up around 150 feet high and hovering. I'm watching my tablet screen when up pops a warning message: missing or loose prop...another warning message pops up right away: motor blocked. It's flying without issue, but I bring the quad home right away, land and turn it off. Checked the props, none loose, but re-tightened anyway. Also, motors are rotating freely. Turned quad back on, messages cleared, resumed the flight and flew a second mission without incident.
Could a motor have momentarily stopped?
Is there required motor maintenance?
Can/should I blow out the motors with compressed air to clean them?
Thanks
post your log files, im sure we can figure out what happened. Blowing them isnt going to do anything. There is ZERO maintenance on a brushless. the worst you can do it try to lube it.

Here is the link to the flight at healthy drones: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Interesting to me that when I look at the notifications, there is NO listing for the warning messages that displayed on my tablet. The warning message healthy drone displays is "Warning, Aircraft is out of distance limit" . Which is interesting in that I didn't set any horizontal limits, and 100+ feet isn't especially high.
Please check it out.. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj