Warning lights :?

Reaction score
Ok PLEASE do not get annoyed. I have searched through 258 results, checked google and read the instructions 100 million times andI know I'm just being stupid about things and someone will help me understand it in 2 seconds BUT....

I don't have a clue what the HELL that little diagram attached to the remote means....

So there is 4 leg's with Led's in all 4, but on the diagram it shows 5-6 lights :?

So then I figured out it must mean flashing, but I don't get that either because the bloody lights continuously flash.

So how long do the motor's normally take to warm up? By the time I have turned the Phantom on and connected the WiFi the 2 back leg's are green (which I have figured out means good to go with GPS) If the back 2 leg's are Yellow that is ok to go but without GPS, Red lights all round mean low battery (Under 30%).

I know I'm being really stupid about this and I'll kick myself when someone tell's me but I'm just baffled.

If there is a video guide or a picture guide that would be ideal.

Sorry in advance again if this has been done by someone as silly as me but I honestly cannot find it when searching.

Hi, you;ve pretty much got it, don't kick yourself - it's one of those things you either get or dont!

In the led diagram the dots refer to flashes. The further apart the dots, the further apart the flashes. Solid bar means always on.

E.g.: warming up, back 2 arm leds will flash alternate green, yellow, green, yellow, green.

The front two LEDs only come on when the motors are running and are solid red, unless you are low on battery in which case all 4 arms blink red.

Make sense?

Pull_Up said:
Hi, you;ve pretty much got it, don't kick yourself - it's one of those things you either get or dont!

In the led diagram the dots refer to flashes. The further apart the dots, the further apart the flashes. Solid bar means always on.

E.g.: warming up, back 2 arm leds will flash alternate green, yellow, green, yellow, green.

The front two LEDs only come on when the motors are running and are solid red, unless you are low on battery in which case all 4 arms blink red.

Make sense?

Only my back arms blink red when battery is low. The front arms stay solid, at least on mine they do.

the front of the drone has the red lights always on for orientation and the back tell you the status. the dots on the manual represent flashes

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20