I had originally installed my Taco Supreme gimbal without any lock-tight on the dampener screws, and one had vibrated loose and I lost the nut. I ordered a replacement set from the Taco guys, but I still didn't have any lock-tight, so I screwed them down kind of tight just to get by for the time being. Well, after my last flight, I noticed I had a lot of jello, so I figured it was about time to back off the dampener screws and lock-tight them properly. I am sooooooooooooo glad I did!!! While performing my maintenance, I noticed that the screws that hold the gimbal controller to the lower dampener bracket were kind of loose. Upon further inspection, I discovered loose fasteners, or nuts missing entirely! Luckily I was able to quickly find some replacement nuts, that I applied some lock-tight to, and reassembled everything. So for those of you running a Taco Supreme gimbal, check all of that out! Make sure everything is tight and that you aren't missing any fasteners!