WARNING for GO App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now comes the real sympathetic commenters. These guys are a dime a dozen on this forum. They are like a wolfpack. They gang up on everyone that isn't as smart as they think they are. Talk about same old same old. Here they come again. Keep reading you will be able to identify them in short time.
No just tired of people wanting to place Blame on anyone but themselves . It's called taking personal responsibility perhaps once you grow up you might understand that lol.

Now comes the real sympathetic commenters. These guys are a dime a dozen on this forum. They are like a wolfpack. They gang up on everyone that isn't as smart as they think they are. Talk about same old same old. Here they come again. Keep reading you will be able to identify them in short time.
You are a perfect example of what is wrong with society . Always blaming someone else for your problems . Sad and pathetic! !

You are a perfect example of what is wrong with society . Always blaming someone else for your problems . Sad and pathetic! !
You are one of them (the wolf pack). Deal with it. No name calling on here. Lets see if the admin erase your thread.

Really even my 6 year old knows not to tattle . Lol I wouldn't expect anything less from people like you

You need to return to class. I feel for your 6 year old. Sounds like you a heck of an example.

So it seems this thread has run it's course.
It has gone off topic many times and people are bickering & name calling so lets just close this.

Reactions: imadago
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.