Warning! Check for cracks at motor mounts

How do you balance the props?

I use a Dubro prop balancer with an adapter that I purchased from Killer RC.com. Here is a link from Ebay that is selling both the balancer along with the adapter. Almost any hobby shop will have the Dubro balancer. You need that model because it allows the prop when on the adapter to clear everything.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUBRO-TruSp...867?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a47771c93

I really like the adapter I purchased from Killer RC because it is smooth and makes it easier to balance Phantom props.

Reactions: snowghost
Instead of epoxy I simply poured a bit of Cyan glue over the cracks and that bonded extremely well. I let it rest for 24 hrs. Did some tests and all was pretty good. The flexing of the engine is gone and there's less vibration.

Seems like the spare P2/Vision body shell stays in the box for now. Good feeling I have it at hand anyway.

Do you use snap on Guards? I have wondered if after using them, a while down the road the streess of putting them on and removing them would contribute to hairline cracks eventually.
I am more concerned with this type

they snap on and snap off, do not screw into the arms
AF-PQd.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj