WARNING Android app version 1.0.60

I was answering Chico's question about IOC. I don't know anything about 1.00.60. I haven't used the DJI app since last fall. I am 100% Litchi.

hello if you are unable to solve, please help me because I can not fly my drone after range extender upgrade. I have PV2+ all firmware updated. firmware version 3.14.

I asked in a chat dji and they told me that they only care about P3 and Phantom4,

thief policy from DJI. Thank you very much

Yeah I got an old mower from the 1970s and it's better made than any of the crap they make now but it's almost impossible to find parts and the guy at the shop says he doesn't care...

You might have gotten a bad RE firmware update and your RE may be bricked (i.e. ruined). The good news is, you can probably find another RE on eBay for around $50 which will solve your problem. My understanding is that DJI has fixed that update problem but has not found a way to fix the bricked extenders.

Let's get @J Dot's advice...

Yeah I got an old mower from the 1970s and it's better made than any of the crap they make now but it's almost impossible to find parts and the guy at the shop says he doesn't care...

You might have gotten a bad RE firmware update and your RE may be bricked (i.e. ruined). The good news is, you can probably find another RE on eBay for around $50 which will solve your problem. My understanding is that DJI has fixed that update problem but has not found a way to fix the bricked extenders.

Let's get @J Dot's advice...

is this the only way??
I denounce the DJI
my drone has become a souvenir DJI!!
In italy the cost is about €90!

Actually I'm not sure, I only researched IOS App 1.0.56, as it was burning board #3 on fc200 egg camera ( p2v ), and burning gimbal main board on ( p2v+ ) models. If they are replacing extenders, than it is a new issue to me!

If extender was replaced and no fix, on p2v+ models, than either your ( wifi module ), or ( gimbal main board ) is faulty.

Keep us updated on your SOLUTIONS!
Wish I could offer more help!

J Dot
:cool:
Take care, fly safe!

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member