WARNING Android app version 1.0.60

From play store

Attachments

• 1455691072845.jpg
    1455691072845.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 416
So the free version of Litchi will work with a vision plus v3? better than DJI App?

In an interesting turn of events, not only has DJI refused to respond with plans to a fix for this problem, but they have now reformatted the layout of forums to eliminate the classification of threads by Phantom platform. When visiting the site now, one must select "Phantom", and there is no longer a way to select which model. This makes coming across the threads such as the one linked much more difficult. Seems fishy to me, and is fairly transparent. DJI only cares about promoting their newest, most profitable platforms. All others are treated as obsolete.

DJI did respond. The fix is in. See this: WARNING Android app version 1.0.60

You can get the updated version 1.0.61 at google play.
Yes, I had seen that post and the testimonials to the app update being a safe version. However, that's no help to the many, many people who had their RE's bricked by the previous app version. Several hundred dollar quads rendered useless by a poorly designed application update. DJI should replaced those RE's free of charge to all.

Reactions: Ivey20
It didn't work for me and four others. In fact i think it only work for the one poster. I bought a RE700 off ebay solved problem.

Same here. Had to buy new RE700 off Amazon. Is DJI saying anything but, "send it in", about this fiasco?I get no feedback from them. I guess fiasco is relative to who's perspective(mine vs DJI's)it's addressed from....

Reactions: dirtdummy
Same here. Had to buy new RE700 off Amazon. Is DJI saying anything but, "send it in", about this fiasco?I get no feedback from them. I guess fiasco is relative to who's perspective(mine vs DJI's)it's addressed from....

So I got my RE700 and rebound my Phantom 2 Vision +. Still no live view. Am I missing something here? Did you need to plug the drone to the PC to make this work?

I have an RE700 in the box that I never used for sale... Send me a message if interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers