WARNING!!!! 9443 carbon propellers!!

Reaction score
Just got mine 9443 carbon propellers today and they worked great and very agile, and i flew a bit distance upwards before as usual With my original propellers hit downwards onthe stick all the way to bring it fast Down as usual, but then the drone freaked out and got sideways and into a deathroll towards the ground, i **** myself while i pressed upwards on the throtthle and about 20 meters from the ground it suddenly gain Control again..

So.... how can i adjust my decent in the settings to say, 50% so i dont do this again, because this was scary as hell!!

I am also just wondering about refit my original propellers.. cuz i will NEVER experience this again!!

Irrespective of what props you have you never want to descend straight down fast as it will descend into its own rotor wash and do what you experienced, the only way to safely descend fast is to keep moving horizontally as you do it.
This is why DJI limit the descent rate on the Phantom 2.

Can u tell be where u got your carbon props? I got one from ebay but my phantom wont hover steadily. It moves forward, back and sideways and it doesn't stay put in one place while on GPS mode and hands off controller. Is that a balance problem?

OR you could get the 9450 boosted props . just got a set today. I could not get it to go into VRS. very happy with them. as I fly over water only, the best way I found to get out of VRS is to give FF, my flight times still SUCK 4 min with 2700 MAH SUCKS BAD....... have 4000MAH on the way, **** ill be happy getting 10 mins :evil:

bought the 9443 from a uk ebay seller.. about 10£.
did 2 flights but also thought they made more noise so i switched back to originals..

Read about the vortex thing obviously after it happened me but with og propellers and even with propeller guards i still can hit max down.
but i have started being more careful.
got my 4000mah batteries today. went from lousy 7 minutes to 15 minutes airtime. guess i could have pushed it further by either using attimode or flying less aggressive but... :)

I have a gimbal with Mobius , fc40 cam , fusuno landing gear, & lights, weigh it today 1466 , :oops: PIG , im going to strip it, just going to run a half inch high landing gear. put everything else on a v2 that I will use for making videos, I have a hard time flying slow, so hopefully with it stripped down some I can get better times, but from day one stock every thing best time was a little over 6 mins, settings are still stock. other then it needs to lose weight, what else can I do. any help would be great. wish it was as easy as going down a tooth :?: the 9450 props are the best iv tried . this little pig can still get up. still very fast handles great, just bad times. like I said earlier . I tried to get it to go into VRS with them on. couldn't do it , so im very happy with that,. its only a matter of time, it will go to Davey jones one day. hope the water stays warm :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj