Wanted

Reaction score
Wanted a F/C for a P2 or p2+. After a second hand and fully working one to go into a second P2 that I am building from my spares. Do not want to pay for a new one as this beats the idea of the project. If there are any other CHEAP and working spares please let me know with prices and could come to some sort of deal. Sorry to say I live in the UK.

Last edited:
Wanted a F/C for a P2 or p2+. After a second hand and fully working one to go into a second P2 that I am building from my spares. Do not want to pay for a new one as this beats the idea of the project. If there are any other CHEAP and working spares please let me know with prices and could come to some sort of deal. Sorry to say I live in the UK.
Hi chopperflyer
Sorry.. can't help you with your part.. ("F/C" is that a Flight Controller), but perhaps of some interest to you I live in Bingley, West Yorks not that far from you, might see you out and about eh.. On another note are you a member of or do you know of an active Drone Flying group thereabouts.
Regards
Waylander

Hi chopperflyer
Sorry.. can't help you with your part.. ("F/C" is that a Flight Controller), but perhaps of some interest to you I live in Bingley, West Yorks not that far from you, might see you out and about eh.. On another note are you a member of or do you know of an active Drone Flying group thereabouts.
Regards
Waylander
I fly (weather permitting) at Otley. Forgot name of road, it just past the petrol station over the bridge and first turning on right on farm land on this road. This is a small mixed club and ltd members with a mixture of planes and quadcopters,

I have two Naza flight control modules for sale on Ebay, but I 'd rather sell one or both here.

I have two Naza flight control modules for sale on Ebay, but I 'd rather sell one or both here.
What is the price. I am in the UK so postage will be quite a bit. Hope they are marked Phantom, I have tried my naza v2 and cannot get it to work. Heard that the Phantom is different firmware.Hope you don't want to much,sorry to sound like a cheapskate but pension over is not a lot.

$50. I had two, but just sold one an hour ago.

It's the Phantom Naza flight control module. It came from a Phantom 2 Vision + v3. I've checked it using my own Phantom and it works. I've attached a photo.

There's two little marks on an edge where I brushed it for a split second with a soldering iron. It wasn't damaged in any way. I've also attached a photo showing the marks.

As for postage, I don't know what that would be.

Attachments

• naza1.jpg
    naza1.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 303
  • naza2.jpg
    naza2.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 289
$50. I had two, but just sold one an hour ago.

It's the Phantom Naza flight control module. It came from a Phantom 2 Vision + v3. I've checked it using my own Phantom and it works. I've attached a photo.

There's two little marks on an edge where I brushed it for a split second with a soldering iron. It wasn't damaged in any way. I've also attached a photo showing the marks.

As for postage, I don't know what that would be.
can you find out and do you use pay pal.

Hi. The tracking number is LC736847145US. The last update on the US Postal Service website shows in in Miami Florida on November 25th. There's nothing beyond that.

Nothing has been received to-day, checked with our parcel post an they can not find anything with this track number, they reckon that it should have been in this country going by the postal date's.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20