Wanted To Buy: Phantom 3 Standard Aircraft

Reaction score
WTB: Phantom 3 Standard AC. Need the quadcopter and the camera/gimbal only, all in good working condition. Crashed mine and would like to replace it. Thank you.

jmo....buy a refurb p3s from dji, mod your existing controller with a set of antennas and enjoy a year of warranty with extended range.

you cant go wrong if it has a dji warranty. copter, battery, controller ....do the math .

Thank you, guys. You've definitely given me plenty to think about. B3ard I'll get back to you for sure, but I think that's going to be out of my price range. Why do you want to sell?

Thank you, guys. You've definitely given me plenty to think about. B3ard I'll get back to you for sure, but I think that's going to be out of my price range. Why do you want to sell?

I want to upgrade... the more money I have toward it that doesn't come out of my account, the easier it is to convince my wife..

Reactions: Sef
you cant go wrong if it has a dji warranty. copter, battery, controller ....do the math .
You can go wrong actually, DJI has very bad customer service. I was 100 Feet away and it flew off and never came back... They say its pilot error even though it was in plain view even after I sent them a video

Actually the temptation got the best of me. For this price I added a couple spares as I fly over water and dunking them will be less painful the cheaper they are.

That's what I'm going to do. It's a good deal! I only have the money for one though. You bought a couple?!? Have fun! It's a one year warranty from DJI right? Thank you to everyone who gave me input on this! Even if I don't sell my extras, I'm still coming out ahead. Then, I'll just have extras, and what's the harm in that? Thanks again. Happy (and safe) flying.

Now I see a couple sales on here that are interesting. Thoughts?:

Hate to do it, but I have some expenses coming up! Selling my Phantom 3 Standard with IteLite DBS range extender and two batteries for $300. I bought it last summer and probably flew for 10 or so hours. I took it up yesterday and everything works great. Truth be told, I did run into a tree during one of my first flights and there's a little body damage, but it's totally aesthetic. Everything works great.

View attachment 81894
View attachment 81895

I would like to sell my Phantom 3 Standard. It has never crashed or landed too hard or anything like that. It has an original DJI hard case, add-on removable prop guards and a couple of extra props (regular and carbon fiber).
It still has until 01/01/2018 with DJI care. DJI care will replace your Phantom if you crash it. It transfers with the aircraft.
I'm asking $350.00 with the buyer paying for shipping. Also, I would like to only use PayPal for payment. If you are in the Raleigh NC area then other options are possible.

View attachment 81891

WTB: Phantom 3 Standard AC. Need the quadcopter and the camera/gimbal only, all in good working condition. Crashed mine and would like to replace it. Thank you.
Your controller should work on a phantom 4 I seen one on here for $540

1494322272797.png

That's what I'm going to do. It's a good deal! I only have the money for one though. You bought a couple?!? Have fun! It's a one year warranty from DJI right? Thank you to everyone who gave me input on this! Even if I don't sell my extras, I'm still coming out ahead. Then, I'll just have extras, and what's the harm in that? Thanks again. Happy (and safe) flying.
It is a 1 Year warranty. But DJI rarely offers its warranty service, as you can read in LOTS of reviews. You have to have hard evidence to convince them. And by that I mean REALLY good evidence. Like I said before. Mine just flew off 100 feet in front of me and they say it was pilot error because I flew it over a unoccupied road, and it was under a tree, and they use "Google Maps." So basically they just say I flew it OVER the tree when it said 1 Meter high and they won't replace it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik