Wanted, someone in NOVA to drone our wedding! free drink:)

Reaction score
Were getting married in 10 days and i was hoping to have my drone by then but its not going to happen. Is there anyone in Northern Virginia that would like to come to our wedding and send their drone up during the ceremony and cocktail hour? In return there's food and as much wine and beer as you can drink :). Ceremony is at 5pm about 20 miles west of Leesburg and the cocktail hour ends at 6:30. Let me know if there's anyone can help

Re: Wanted, someone in NOVA to drone our wedding! free drink

Congratulations! Why not push it on Facebook groups? And you can get reply quickly. :lol:
Can I reprint it on Facebook group about FPV?

fcat said:
send their drone up during the ceremony and cocktail hour? as much wine and beer as you can drink :)

Great combo. Can't wait to see the footage lol

What are the ideas in your head for the day I terms of getting some aerial footage? :) I am thinking of doing the same for my brothers wedding. Just be careful the free booze comes after the pilot as finished his flying, might get a bit messy if before ;)

RichardWendt said:
Congratulations! Why not push it on Facebook groups? And you can get reply quickly. :lol:
Can I reprint it on Facebook group about FPV?

Sure you can:)

Meluk said:
What are the ideas in your head for the day I terms of getting some aerial footage? :) I am thinking of doing the same for my brothers wedding. Just be careful the free booze comes after the pilot as finished his flying, might get a bit messy if before ;)

To be honest its more some still shots i want of people all seated during the ceremony, the wedding is outside at a vineyard on the side of the blueridge mountings with spectacular views:) would be nice to get the scenary and the wedding guests in the shot from above.

This is such a great idea. I am getting married in October, on the beach (sunset wedding) and my Fiance actually had the idea of me using the Phantom to get some video and still pics of the ceremony setup. That sold her on my hobby! :)

20 miles west of Leesburg? That is halfway between me and Leesburg :lol:

Maybe you should holler... pm, whatever. (oh- I don't drink... but I might eat- and if you are in Loudon County, then I have a friend in the local Sheriff's Dept in case of any rabble rousers)

I have a mini H also that carries a gopro... and my own Phantom with 3 axis gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20