wanted profile for Futaba 14SG and P2

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a copy of Brandons profile for the Futaba 14SG and shown in his tutorial for fitting the futaba to the P2 in this thread second message Part two transmitter setup.
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6205

Unfortunately the link in that thread seems to no longer work and Brandon does not appear to have been on the board since february.

Anybody got a copy of the profile for the 14SG they can share with me please ?

Regards
Martin

Cr8tive_leo said:
Have you tried the profile from the 8fgs, it will work. Good alternative while you wait.

I did not know that would work. I will download it now.
Thank you

Thanks to all who have replied

I now have both Brandon's profile and am now aware Ian Woods profile will also work on the 14SG.

So will load both into the 14SG carefully following the tutorials and hopefully after calibrating and testing with props off will take for a test flight or two over the holiday weekend.

MStacey said:
Thanks to all who have replied

I now have both Brandon's profile and am now aware Ian Woods profile will also work on the 14SG.

So will load both into the 14SG carefully following the tutorials and hopefully after calibrating and testing with props off will take for a test flight or two over the holiday weekend.

Any chance after testing that you can share the one from Brandon here please.

UKKey said:
Any chance after testing that you can share the one from Brandon here please.

I believe the link to the profile in Brandons tutorial works in this thread http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6205 works. It seems others can access it and my issue maybe is local to me or a DNS issue for anyway.

The link to the profile is in part two of the tutorial. If you find that link does not work for you then I will put the file up on dropbox for you.

Regards
Martin

Thanks Martin. I think I have it now but appreciate the offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20