WANTED in UK. ND filters. Screw on.

Reaction score
Anyone selling any taco-rc or similar screw on filters please? I'm in the uk.

Thanks

Yeh I've got my eye on some on Amazon but thought I'd try here first to save a few quid. But thank you.

It is a all-in-one ND FILTER you just turn the front ring and the unit darkens to whatever setting you desire, it fits on the front of the camera, but, you must remove the screwed on filter that is supplied as a standard with the Phantom 3 advanced/pro.
If you want a cheap Polarizing Filter, I used a LEE filters swatch, cut to the size of the screw on ring,
It is roughly the size of a 2p piece.
If you cut a very small "moon shape" at the top on the edge (when the filter is at its darkest) that will make aligning it when the screw lens is put back on the front of the camera (the polarizing filter is put on the inside of the existing filter ring, but make sure it's not to tight, or you will not come out to easily !!).
Both give great results !

Last edited:
It is a all-in-one ND FILTER you just turn the front ring and the unit darkens to whatever setting you desire, it fits on the front of the camera, but, you must remove the screwed on filter that is supplied as a standard with the Phantom 3 advanced/pro

would you recommend this over the Polar pro's?

Well if this Neewer works like it should than all those fixed filters are worse than this. Too bad I havent seen this before.

I'd like to hear opinions from anyone that uses the Neewer filter, looks like a good option if they actually work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl